Model Kim Jong Suk passes away at the age of 29


Earlier on June 5 KST, an acquaintance of Kim Jong Suk wrote on SNS, "My bro. My heart shattered into pieces when I was informed that you were gone. I still can't believe that I'll never be able to see your smiling face again for all the days I live. You may no longer be with us, but please know that you were a great gift to this world, and I will always cherish you close in my heart. I'll miss you. I'll always love you," remembering the deceased through heartfelt words.


Meanwhile, Kim Jong Suk is well-known as a model for the cosmetic brand 'DASHU'. In 2022, he appeared on the tvN dating reality program 'Skip Dating', hosted by Yoo Jae Suk, Jeon So Min, and Nuksal.

SOURCE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Daniel to Kyuded: The Unfiltered Transformation of an I-LAND Trainee

“Sudden Death of ‘Welcome to Waikiki 2’ Actor Jung Eun-woo at 39 Shocks Fans; Funeral Set for Feb. 13”

“Young Hangzhou Swimming Coach Goes Viral for Good Looks, Sparks Mom Frenzy Online”